[consulting] Establishing a separate portal titled http://www.drupalmarket.com for offering Drupal based commercial services online?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jun 19 00:53:18 UTC 2006

On 18-Jun-06, at 11:42 AM, Fouad Riaz Bajwa wrote:

> Hi Jenny,
> I think we can definitely move it to the web interface for easy
> discussions
> as well, let me do it just now, since the
> http://groups.drupal.org/consulting is already registered, I have
> created
> the group http://groups.drupal.org/consultants this email will also
> serve to
> invite everyone on these lists to join us in the discussion, does
> this also
> mean you want join in!
>
> To join the team and discussion in the group, everyone can visit
> the website
> http://groups.drupal.org/consultants, remember, we are working towards
> creating a Drupal Consulting Services Marketplace!

Err...we don't need two groups, one called "consulting", and one
called "consultants". Way too confusing.

The consultants group is currently in moderation. I have for now
renamed it to "marketplace", as you seem to be focused specifically
on setting up this service (which is fine). I have approved it, and
you can find it at http://groups.drupal.org/marketplace

The reason that no other action went forward on previous thoughts
around this is that no one stepped up to do any work on it :P

-- Boris