[consulting] Establishing a separate portal titled http://www.drupalmarket.com for offering Drupal based commercial services online?

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Sun Jun 18 18:42:16 UTC 2006

Hi Jenny,
I think we can definitely move it to the web interface for easy discussions
as well, let me do it just now, since the
http://groups.drupal.org/consulting is already registered, I have created
the group http://groups.drupal.org/consultants this email will also serve to
invite everyone on these lists to join us in the discussion, does this also
mean you want join in!

To join the team and discussion in the group, everyone can visit the website
http://groups.drupal.org/consultants, remember, we are working towards
creating a Drupal Consulting Services Marketplace!

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary - FOSS Advocate
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan R Secretariat
http://www.fossfp.org runs 100% Drupal Metal!