[consulting] Use descriptive subjects for contract postings

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Mon May 1 20:51:30 UTC 2006

On May 1, 2006, at 1:42 PM, Boris Mann wrote:

> Hey all:
>
> Just noticed two contract postings go up, which we said was OK to
> continue discussion offlist. BUT -- please use descriptive titles!
> e.g. Subcontract query: Bookmarking blog posts with javascript

+1 from me, today's offender. (Sorry about that.)

> BTW -- it may very well be possible to do contract/job postings in
> a dedicated (CCK) node type for this on the groups site. I'm
> experimenting right now. Any suggestions in this welcomed, probably
> best done in the consulting group on groups.drupal.org: http://
> groups.drupal.org/consulting

That could be nice, as long as we build up enough traffic there, or
get the new email integration up and running. Email is pushed into my
mailbox. The groups site, I have to decide to go look there or decide
to go through my 200 RSS feeds in NetNewsWire.

Best,
Laura