[consulting] Use descriptive subjects for contract postings

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon May 1 19:42:26 UTC 2006

Hey all:

Just noticed two contract postings go up, which we said was OK to
continue discussion offlist. BUT -- please use descriptive titles!
e.g. Subcontract query: Bookmarking blog posts with javascript

BTW -- it may very well be possible to do contract/job postings in a
dedicated (CCK) node type for this on the groups site. I'm
experimenting right now. Any suggestions in this welcomed, probably
best done in the consulting group on groups.drupal.org: http://
groups.drupal.org/consulting

Cheers,

-- Boris