[consulting] Contract Available

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:25:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been working with Drupal for about 6 months.  I have the basics of
conifguration down, and I have started working with clients who need larger
implementations.

I am sitting on one such project right now.  The basics are as follows.  If
anyone has any experience with these modules, and with implementing them
with a themer, please let me know.

Ecommerce Requirements

Paid Subscriber Profile - Taxonomy Access Control based on role
Multiple Newsletters based on profile
Digital Downloads
Physical Product - Shipped from multiple sources
Paid event registration

Theme -

Multiple page types

Customer Profiles -

When customers complete events their profile is updated (potentially admin
function, but not user editable)

A good example site was done by Lullabot: http://www.fearlessliving.com/

I do not believe there to be any spectacular functionality in this thing,
just moving calls around on the theme page, and making sure everything is
configured correctly.

I would help with testing, and interface with the customer, as well as
writing documentation.

Would anyone like to be on a team for this project?  Have a specialty?

Alex