[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue May 9 16:29:20 UTC 2006

I think if we can come up with a usable solution to the "threading"
issue that this is a killer app.  All that is necessary for wide
adoption is an easy integration with mail clients (many end-users don't
know squat from RSS) - however this could be easily remedied by turning
the RSS into an email and sending it to the "subscriber" - if you get my
drift :)