[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue May 9 16:37:40 UTC 2006

You can already subscribe to the group via email. Includes both comments and
nodes. Please put in a feature request and I will add some headers so those
emails get threaded in email client. As for reply, we have a link to the
comment form in the email already so I see little need for og2list and don't
currently plan on installing it on groups.drupal.

If someone updates commentrss module, we will have a comment feed as well.
Or update Views so it knows about comment listings in addition to node
listings.