[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Tue May 9 16:42:04 UTC 2006

I find that I can not use both the permissions by role and the
OG modules. Is there a permission system that works with OG that
would let og2list work and still have controllable writes to
the pages?

Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> writes:

 % You can already subscribe to the group via email. Includes both comments and
 % nodes. Please put in a feature request and I will add some headers so those
 % emails get threaded in email client. As for reply, we have a link to the
 % comment form in the email already so I see little need for og2list and don't
 % currently plan on installing it on groups.drupal.
 %
 % If someone updates commentrss module, we will have a comment feed as well.
 % Or update Views so it knows about comment listings in addition to node
 % listings.
 %
 %