[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue May 9 17:00:41 UTC 2006

> you can?  I keep looking for this - don't see it... --- ahhh... now i do
> - however this is based upon the group - feed is better.  Right now i can do
>
> group->RSS Feed
> group->mail
> my groups->RSS Feed
> all groups ->RSS Feed
>
> I would like to do
>
> RSS Feed [whatever] ->mail

Not sure I follow. The rss feed and the mail subscriptions are quite
parallel. You subscribe to a bunch of groups. No difference there. And then
you enable mail subscriptions for the ones you want or you pull the unified
rss feed from all of your subscribed groups. Maybe you are asking to switch
on mail subscription in all your groups at once. That's nice. Today, you can
subscribe pretty easily from the my groups page -
http://groups.drupal.org/groups/my