[consulting] Use of groups.drupal.org

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Tue May 9 16:47:12 UTC 2006

> You can already subscribe to the group via email.
you can?  I keep looking for this - don't see it... --- ahhh... now i do
- however this is based upon the group - feed is better.  Right now i can do

group->RSS Feed
group->mail
my groups->RSS Feed
all groups ->RSS Feed

I would like to do

RSS Feed [whatever] ->mail
> Includes both comments and
> nodes. Please put in a feature request and I will add some headers so those
> emails get threaded in email client.
hehe.  I tried to lodge an issue last night (regarding broken file
upload) - but it was pretty broken itself.
>  As for reply, we have a link to the
> comment form in the email already so I see little need for og2list and don't
> currently plan on installing it on groups.drupal.
>
> If someone updates commentrss module, we will have a comment feed as well.
> Or update Views so it knows about comment listings in addition to node
> listings.

looking at this now....