[consulting] CMS comparison

Jeremy Epstein jazepstein at gmail.com
Tue May 9 23:52:54 UTC 2006

On 5/10/06, Khalid B <kb at 2bits.com> wrote:
> On 5/9/06, Rob Barreca <rob at electronicinsight.com> wrote:
> > What about "drupal.org | The community content management platform" or
> > something cooler?
>
> How about just "community content platform" ?

There are bound to be heaps of systems out there billing themselves as
a "community content platform", or using very similar words to that.
Whereas I can guarantee that our current slogan, "community plumbing",
is at least unique, even if it's horrible. :-p

Seriously, we have had the "plumbing debate" so many times already -
personally I'm getting kinda tired of it.

Cheers,
Jaza.