[consulting] CMS comparison

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed May 10 19:37:19 UTC 2006

On May 10, 2006, at 12:10 PM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> I have also found new partners that will help me "fund" this sympal
> system and
> distro, so I expect that I can show something cool soon (weeks,
> months)

Ber, let's make sure we are in sync on a Drupal installer, Drupal
install profiles, and per module configuration forms injection into
the installer.   We have completed this work as shown in this video
here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COg-orloxlY

We are just looking for some funding to help cover some of the costs
so we can break it up and work to get these pieces into Drupal 4.8 core.

Cheers,
Kieran