[consulting] Drupal multimedia: What modules?

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu May 11 17:55:24 UTC 2006

It seems Drupal can quite nicely handle multimedia, Podcasts, photo
galleries etc., and I'd like to incorporate the best in class modules into
a config.

However being a total luddite in this area, not even owning an i-Pod or
listening to internet radio, I'm somewhat in the dark about what will
deliver best against most users requirements.

Any general consensus on what module(s) to standardise on to meet the full
spectrum in this area? I think I saw a thread that suggested audio was
best for podcasts etc. Any others of a similar nature to cater for the
other main functions?

Thanks in advance,

--
Neil McEvoy