[consulting] Drupal multimedia: What modules?

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu May 11 18:23:21 UTC 2006

I am not a podcast fan myself, but have used both video and audio modules
for clients. They both seem to work well, e.g. http://AdsOfTheWorld.com

I have not used the media module, so someone else can comment on this.

Perhaps the Lullabot guys can chip in since they seem to be really into
podcasting ...