[consulting] Drupal multimedia: What modules?

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Thu May 11 18:34:40 UTC 2006

For the Lullabot site,

We actually don't really use any modules :-)

We attach our podcasts to each node using the upload module. Then the
RSS feed for each page will automatically include this audio file as
an enclosure.

If you're looking to manage a lot of audio files, audio.module does a
super job. And for creating playlists, check out playlist module,
works like a charm!

Those are the only ones we have really dealt with. Hope that helps.

ted

--

Theodore Serbinski   |   Senior Web Consultant
ted at lullabot.com   |   http://lullabot.com   |   877-LULLABOT