[consulting] Drupal multimedia: What modules?

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at ondemand-network.com
Thu May 11 18:55:00 UTC 2006

> I am not a podcast fan myself, but have used both video and audio modules
> for clients. They both seem to work well, e.g. http://AdsOfTheWorld.com

Thankyou.

What did you use for video, I can't see a video module.

Presumably you don't need to worry about any messy details re the content
itself, ie the users are the experts at creating audio/video, drupal's job
is just to host/organise/deliver it? is it basically just hosting a file,
or for stuff like streaming does drupal have to/can do anything special?

Cheers, Neil.