[consulting] Issue tracking for clients

Jenny Hsueh lists at ondemand-network.com
Tue Oct 24 01:11:13 UTC 2006

Laura Scott wrote:

>On Oct 23, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Jenny Hsueh wrote:
>

>>as anyone looked at this project?  http://www.activecollab.com/  an
>>opensource version of  Basecamp-lookalike.
>>

>I tried v. 0.6 as a one-click install on an old Dreamhost account. It
>was pretty disappointing in that it seemed to be very rigid,

I tried the version directly download from the activecollab.com site,
that seems to work fine for me  - as one would expect from a 0.x
version. I think the idea is to see if there is any potential to work
with that project and integrate with drupal,  if there is enough
interests then  we (as drupal community)  might also help to influence
the development which could benefit both projects.

Jenny