[consulting] Basic doc for consulting clients

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Wed Oct 25 23:42:53 UTC 2006

Does anyone have a basic document they give to consulting clients to
help them get up to speed with common admin tasks such as

- creating/modify new pages
- using TinyMCE and img_assist to write content upload images
- adding those pages to the menu
- blogging
- creating new user accounts
- etc.

I know it's pretty basic, but I'd like to get a solid, concise help doc
that I can give to consulting clients to get them up-to-speed using
Drupal. It would be cool to maintain this in CVS as well so other
consultants could contribute to it, modify it, creating something solid
to brand and distribute to clients.

If there isn't anything good out there, let me know and I'll pull some
info from the handbooks to start this off.

--

Rob Roy Barreca
Founder and COO
rob at electronicinsight.com