[consulting] Issue tracker specs

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Oct 26 15:31:48 UTC 2006

> Is it safe to assume your HEAD dev is still based on 4.7? Or are you

It is still based on 4.7. I'm more concerned about getting a solid /
strong base of code for 4.7 first, before I move to 5.0 (which won't be
until after an official release). I'll definitely be committing the
current batch of changes to the 4.7 branch/release.

--
Morbus Iff ( damn you richards! i will have my revenge! )