[consulting] Basic doc for consulting clients

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Fri Oct 27 15:45:05 UTC 2006

On 10/27/06, Jakob Persson <jakob at jakob-persson.com> wrote:
>  That's a good idea! It would be really neat if we could get animated Flash
> or movie tutorials that showed how a lot of basic things are done. I know
> phpBB got some free from demodemo.com in return of them linking back. It's
> worth looking into!

There are several of these already.  The ones on Drupal.org are mostly
targeted towards developers, but some have user directed information.

http://drupal.org/node/63155

And, (though it's slow at the moment) I made two screencasts for a
customer to show how to use the Event iCal feed and also how to use
RSS to stay updated on site content.

http://growingventuresolutions.com/tutorials-and-screencasts

Regards,
Greg