[consulting] Help with marketing?

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue Sep 5 14:12:20 UTC 2006

On 9/4/06, Boris Mann <boris at bryght.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to see if I can dig up the one pager for OSCON 2005. As far
> as I know, some parts of the Federal Reserve Bank now use Drupal in
> part because of the one pager and in part because of talking to people
> at the booth.

Is this it: http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/drupal/contributions/docs/marketing/booklets/drupal.en.booklet.1.pdf?rev=1.1

There's a fair bit of quality work (mostly stale now, but would be
great with a light update) in the repository:
http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/docs/marketing/

Regards,
Greg
--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com