[consulting] Call for collaborative funding

Mariano Barcia mariano.barcia at colaborativa.net
Wed Sep 6 18:02:13 UTC 2006

Dear all consultants/execs,

I want to ask for your help here. Sammy Specs from Synerger will be working
on this important functionality of e-commerce, and I will be helping him
with some funds.

http://groups.drupal.org/node/952

However, I cannot contribute as much $$$ as I would like. I would like to
kindly ask everyone interested/benefited to pledge a contribution in order
to reach 100% of the budget. More little contributions of more people will
make this module better, will make the community stronger and will make our
businesses grow bigger!

Please contact me or Sammy [sammys-drupal at synerger.com] for more details,

--mariano

COLABORATIVA.NET