[consulting] Still need help with a Drupal one page handout

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Sep 11 14:40:19 UTC 2006

Hey all:

I'm writing to ask for more help with a one page handout [1], as Dries
and I are fully booked doing final preparations for DrupalCon.

This is going to be quite general, and be a one page overview of
Drupal similar to the handout for OSCON 2005 [2]. Ideally, we'll brand
it with Drupal but not add any specific date items, or make it easy to
edit so people can re-use it at other events or for their own
purposes.

Any additions to the page would be much appreciated, or even better,
someone to stand up and own the process of refactoring and completing
the text for the page.

[1] https://svn.bryght.com/dev/wiki/DrupalOnePager
[2] https://svn.bryght.com/dev/wiki/DrupalOnePagerOSCON2005

Thanks,