[consulting] Still need help with a Drupal one page handout

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Sep 11 17:39:14 UTC 2006

On 9/11/06, Eric Goldhagen <eric at openflows.org> wrote:
> At 7:40 AM -0700 9/11/06, Boris Mann wrote:
> >Hey all:
> >
> >I'm writing to ask for more help with a one page handout [1], as Dries
> >and I are fully booked doing final preparations for DrupalCon.
> >
> >This is going to be quite general, and be a one page overview of
> >Drupal similar to the handout for OSCON 2005 [2]. Ideally, we'll brand
> >it with Drupal but not add any specific date items, or make it easy to
> >edit so people can re-use it at other events or for their own
> >purposes.
> >
> >Any additions to the page would be much appreciated, or even better,
> >someone to stand up and own the process of refactoring and completing
> >the text for the page.
> >
> >[1] https://svn.bryght.com/dev/wiki/DrupalOnePager
> >[2] https://svn.bryght.com/dev/wiki/DrupalOnePagerOSCON2005
>
> I might have some time to help. Can you give me some more info?
>
> Who is the target audience? Is there a list of events to be included
> as in the OSCON example?

The target audience is conference attendees in general (i.e. not just
EuroOSCON). At EuroOSCON, there will be more suits/consultants, at
FOSDEM there are largely developers.

Dries is giving a talk, and we might briefly mention BarCamp, GovCamp,
and DrupalCon (although DrupalCon is full).

> By when is the final version needed to allow for time to make copies?

By early next week. We can easily go to a copy shop and get them made
quickly. It's the wording / layout that needs work.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747