[consulting] Still need help with a Drupal one page handout

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Wed Sep 20 07:25:56 UTC 2006

We needed to update it locally, so ended up importing the text into
Pages. I'd like to do some more work on this in some common format
that we can all do layout with. I don't know what that is, other than
PDF, I guess, but we struggled with importing from that as well.

Again, thanks to Eric for his work on this.

I'll be posting this to the DrupalCon site and sticking this into CVS
and doing more work on layout. We have a dearth of marketing
materials, both written and graphical, so more is better at this.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747