[consulting] Still need help with a Drupal one page handout

Eric Goldhagen eric at openflows.org
Wed Sep 20 14:35:55 UTC 2006

first let me say that I really like the visual/layout changes you
made to the document.

but, forgive me, but I really don't understand what you are saying.

At 12:25 AM -0700 9/20/06, Boris Mann wrote:
>We needed to update it locally, so ended up importing the text into
>Pages.

pages? what type of pages? wiki? drupal? import? to what from what?

>I'd like to do some more work on this in some common format
>that we can all do layout with. I don't know what that is, other than
>PDF,

Scribus is a simple to use F/OSS layout/desktop publishing
application, which seems to me the only way to work in a common
format and why I uploaded both the pdf and scribus files.

what do you mean "common format"

common format for viewing the content? for doing layout changes?

>I guess, but we struggled with importing from that as well.

importing what to what?

--Eric