[consulting] Interesting Project, Need Help!

Ron Dorman rwd at simplydigtech.net
Fri Jan 26 23:11:24 UTC 2007

An interesting project has come my way that I need some help with.

This site needs to provide the features and functionality, and will be
doing the same thing, as this site http://tinyurl.com/27ny78, and we
want to do it with Drupal.

I have been trying to determine the best way to set up a site like this.
With the many options in Drupal and the desired time line of the
project, I am feeling that I do not have time to setup and test all the
possible modules and configurations to create such a site. I am looking
for ideas on how best to do this so I can shorten the list of possibilities.

I also want to find a Drupal developer/mentor to work with. If you are
interested in this project and can spare a few hours to help with it,
please contact me off list to discuss rates and terms. It shouldn't take
too much of your time; answer questions, provide direction, write some
code or provide examples.

Thank you,
Ron D.

--