[consulting] Drupal Training?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Mon Jul 9 11:36:20 UTC 2007

On 7/9/07, Michael Haggerty <mhaggerty at trellon.com> wrote:

> I was thinking this kind of service may be useful to other groups, and am
> writing to gauge the community's interest in making these kinds of training
> sessions publicly available. Would general sessions on how to implement
> Drupal be useful to people you deal with? What if they were shorter and more
> tightly focused on particular topics, such as theming, developing specific
> kinds of sites (ecommerce, social networking, publications, etc.), or
> standard programming converstions? Any geographic preferences for where to
> have these kinds of sessions?

I think the short answer is, there is always a high level of interest
in training of various kinds.

As soon as you get some details together, I suggest you put up a
public page that one could point clients at. i.e. most of the people
in here would have clients to point at such a system, but not want to
do the training themselves.

Cheers,

--
Boris Mann