[consulting] Interest in Facebook API?

Andre Molnar mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 2 01:34:18 UTC 2007

Some of this stuff is interesting - but there is a lot of FUD in the
Facebook user community and people are turning off the settings that
would allow applications to access information about their profile.  Hey
its their right to turn it off - but so many people are doing it does it
hobble the potential usefulness of applications?

I actually discovered the developer site as a result of a FUD message on
my facebook.  Thinking "hey that sounds like something developers could
use" - sure enough - there was the developer site with a pretty powerful
API.

All in all cool stuff.  Now if Linked In had an API....

andre