[consulting] Interest in Facebook API?

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Sat Jun 2 02:21:04 UTC 2007

At ChipIn, we've been working like crazy men the last week to integrate
with Facebook. We're working with some awesome Drupal devs to launch a
really cool Facebook - Drupal 5 app. We're frothing to say the least and
will post a writeup once we have something to look at. We'll also be
cleaning up any reusable code we have that works with the new API and
eventually contributing back (working on redoing the facebook.module for
SSO).

-Rob