[consulting] Fwd: 200 000 user community, 30M page views/month Drupal site needs re-design estimates, recommendations for designers, IAs, graphic designers, interaction designers

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Oct 4 14:43:19 UTC 2007

Thanks Victor. My goal is to take this feedback, and a list of potential
implementors and submit it as a plan to the Drupal association board of
directors at their next meeting (4-6 weeks).  The association has
responsibility for Drupal.org.

Many aspects are being considered, so all contributions to help develop the
plan for the next board meeting are welcome.

Cheers,
Kieran