[consulting] $50 Need help with themesettingsapi

Dominic Maricic dcmeagle at goosemoose.com
Sun Apr 6 02:51:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use themesettingsapi to ask the user for 3 images on the theme
settings page and then use those 3 images within the theme (2 images in the
header and one in the footer).

I'm having trouble with this, so I'll pay $50 to the first person to send me
an example that would work. I have the code for the form to request the
image, but nothing beyond that. I don't see how to get the image uploaded to
a location on the server (would be in the users files folder). I'd need to
see what you're adding to settings.php , template.php and page.tpl.php to
make the images appear. Right now I have the following in settings.php

$form['MyTheme_HeaderImage'] = array(
'#type' => 'file',
'#title' => t('Upload Top Image'),
'#size' => 48,
'#description' => t('This image will appear on the top of your theme.')
);
If you're interested, let me know.

Dominic