[consulting] Seeking proposal for non-profit Drupal Developer

Rik Panganiban rik at globalkids.org
Tue Apr 8 16:27:27 UTC 2008

Our NYC-based non-profit Global Kids is looking to expand its web
capacities both for its main site as well as ancillary program-related
sites. Much of our functionality needs seem to be well-supported by
Drupal, and we would like to solicit brief proposals from Drupal
developers, ideally in the New York City area.

Our principal functional needs:
* Community blog with administration, queuing, featured post capacities
* Member profiles
* Group functionalities
* Event Calendar
* Document hosting
* Metatagging
* Multimedia hosting - video, audio, photo
* Podcast integration

Timeline: 6-10 week development time

If interested, please contact us to schedule a phone conversation for
further details. Email me at rik at globalkids.org. Thank you for your
interest.

Rik Panganiban

Rik Panganiban