[consulting] RFP for medium- to large-scale drupal CMS

CStrolle at cfr.org CStrolle at cfr.org
Tue Apr 15 18:33:56 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am circulating an RFP for a medium- to large-scale Drupal development
project and would be happy to send it to any interested parties on this
list. The project involves creating a Drupal CMS for Foreign Affairs
magazine (http://www.foreignaffairs.org). The magazine publishes content
daily, sends email newsletters to subscribers, and has a significant
e-commerce sub-section for selling and managing subscriptions.

The bulk of the work will entail adapting Drupal community modules,
building custom modules, and customizing both front-end and admin
templates. The RFP is for back-end programming only. It does not involve
visual design.

We plan on beginning development one month from now. If you would like to
bid on the project, please be aware that we expect the winning bidders to
work on it full time for the first couple months, so your schedule should
accomodate that. Ideally, we would maintain a ongoing
development/maintenance relationship with the site developers.

Please email me if you would like a copy of the RFP, also please indicate
if you are an individual or part of a development shop.

Thanks in advance,

Carl Strolle
--
Web Technical Producer