[consulting] What do you use for your email newsletters?

Alex Cochrane alex at spoon.com.au
Tue Mar 18 03:42:54 UTC 2008

We have tried a number of solutions using drupal modules. Simplenews is
good but it became too hard to manage the theming side of html
newsletters and we finally moved everything over to mailbuild. We also
just released a module for mailbuild
(http://www.drupal.org/project/mailbuild) that allows users to sign up
to your mailbuild lists from a drupal site. IMO this is the best
solution for HTML emails. If you are happy with plain text then
simplenews.module is a very good alternative.

Alex Cochrane