[consulting] immediate need to hire consultant(s) for theme building/customizing, module configuring, and PHP/SQL support

Annemarie McCoy amccoy at thebigfish.biz
Wed Mar 19 15:59:30 UTC 2008

Hi
I have embraced the power of drupal and have begun building sites for my
clients with it.  Now I need some solid resources for *immediate *real
deadlines with the goal of building a long-term
relationship/partnership.  Specifically I need to hire a consultant(s)
for these specific tasks: theme building/customizing, module
configuring, and PHP/SQL support.

Please contact me directly with your rates, samples and creds.
Thanks all!

Annemarie
amccoy at theBigFish.BIZ