[consulting] Retainer Plans

Jeff jeff at marmaladesoul.com
Thu Sep 18 01:34:12 UTC 2008

Hi Josh - thanks for your transparency :)

I'm interested that your minimum level retainer is 5 hours a week. We
have numerous sites that would only need that many hours over a few
months, to keep security updates current and so forth. Then once or
twice a year on average we may do a more significant set of
enhancements to their site.

How would a 5 hour-per-week retainer model handle this kind of
situation?

Jeff