[consulting] Retainer Plans

Josh McCormack josh at interactiveqa.com
Thu Sep 18 13:13:46 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 11:34 +1000, Jeff wrote:
> Hi Josh - thanks for your transparency :)

It's a great goal in my life. :)

> I'm interested that your minimum level retainer is 5 hours a week. We
> have numerous sites that would only need that many hours over a few
> months, to keep security updates current and so forth. Then once or
> twice a year on average we may do a more significant set of
> enhancements to their site.
>
> How would a 5 hour-per-week retainer model handle this kind of
> situation?

Since we do roll over of retainer hours they'd be able to use the
accumulated hours for something more significant. Often times we're
asked to optimize, add capacity or make recommendations for additional
functionality so using those hours often isn't a problem.

-
Josh McCormack
Owner, InteractiveQA
Social Network Development & QA testing