[consulting] Client Hosting...

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Apr 7 00:37:26 UTC 2009

On Monday 06 April 2009 9:49:36 am Ashraf Amayreh wrote:
> I've been using http://provps.com
>
> and by far they've been perfect. I recommend them to anyone who knows his
> way around a server (if you don't, don't bother with an unmanaged VPS).
> Their prices are very low but their service in my opinion is top notch.

I would agree with that. :-)  The "don't bother with unmanaged VPS if you
don't know what you're doing" part.  Of course, I don't know of anyone offering
a managed VPS.  If someone does know a company offering managed VPS, please let
me know.  I'd kill for that combination about now. :-)

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com