[consulting] Client Hosting...

Peter Kowalke peterlist at kowalke.info
Tue Apr 7 02:56:17 UTC 2009

I'll second Jeff's comments about Servint tech support, although I think of
them more as a safety net; I manage the VPS for the most part, although they
help out when I do something stupid and need a helping hand.

I'm not left in the wild with Servint, although I don't know if they
technically are "managed" hosting.

For the price, though, they can't be beat; I'm willing to pay a bit more for
their VPS offerings precisely because the tech support has substance. They
win the value equation, at least for me. I remember many a wasted hour back
when I was running a less managed server through CI Host.

-Peter