[consulting] Tracking readership via RSS

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Tue Apr 7 06:06:18 UTC 2009

Hey Bill,

FWIW - there are several new-ish open source general purpose web statistics
software that I've seen lately. Firestats, piwik, etc. which are at least
better looking than the older awstats or webalyzer.

Also - can I ask specifically what types of problems people are experiencing
with feedburner? I haven't used it enough to notice any issues and its odd
that there doesn't seem to be any strong alternatives in the market.