[consulting] New Premium Community Theme - Platino

Ng Chin Kiong ckng at fordrupal.com
Wed Apr 15 01:06:56 UTC 2009

Mike, yes, template files (*.php) are all licensed under GPL. Modification
term is covering the 'whole theme', which make up a theme. Does that make
sense?

As for the template files, we plan to release it to public through free
themes that is already in our roadmap. Releasing the files without a theme
is not useful to user. Besides, we've to clean up work to do, i.e.
separating non GPL from the GPL, so that we don't infringe on other material
licenses instead. =)

Cheers,
CK Ng

forDrupal Premium Themes (http://fordrupal.com)