[consulting] New Premium Community Theme - Platino

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Apr 15 05:00:48 UTC 2009

If you have GPL and non-GPL PHP or Javascript already comingled, then you
cannot distribute the theme in the first place.  You don't get to say "well,
we'll work it out later."  Anyone who receives the theme from you is entitled
to the PHP code used in it under the GPL.  If you are not, right now,
following that then you do not, right now, have the right to distribute the
theme yourself in the first place.

--Larry Garfield
Drupal Association Director of Legal Affairs

--
Larry Garfield
larry at garfieldtech.com