[consulting] New Premium Community Theme - Platino

Ng Chin Kiong ckng at fordrupal.com
Wed Apr 15 07:38:16 UTC 2009

I'm sorry, maybe my statement was not clear and misleading. Let me elaborate
on it.
PHP are GPL, other files (non-PHP) such as Javascript, CSS, images, icons
etc are not. By 'mingle' and 'separating' the files I'm actually referring
to separating the PHP and non-PHP, and *mainly* within the non-PHP (css and
images). So when we are going to release a free GPL theme, the css need to
be cleaned up and released as GPL as well.

Cheers,
CK Ng

forDrupal Premium Themes (http://fordrupal.com)
- we make drupal beautiful