[consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Apr 24 14:17:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

Does anyone out there offer a Drupal performance site and server tuning
service -- for a flat rate?

Ideally this would include analyzing a site, making changes to the site and
server as needed in order to improve performance.

I think this service would probably be useful to a lot of us, but I
understand there's that concern about sharing rates over an email list, so
please email me privately with what you would include and what you would
charge for such a service.

Thanks,
Sam