[consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

FGM fgm at osinet.fr
Fri Apr 24 14:23:20 UTC 2009

AFAIK, Khalid at 2Bits consulting does.
http://2bits.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam Cohen" <sam at samcohen.com>
To: "A list for Drupal consultants and Drupal service/hosting providers"
<consulting at drupal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 4:17 PM
Subject: [consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

Hi,

Does anyone out there offer a Drupal performance site and server tuning
service -- for a flat rate?

Ideally this would include analyzing a site, making changes to the site and
server as needed in order to improve performance.

I think this service would probably be useful to a lot of us, but I
understand there's that concern about sharing rates over an email list, so
please email me privately with what you would include and what you would
charge for such a service.

Thanks,
Sam