[consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Apr 24 14:30:36 UTC 2009

Yes, we do that.

But not for a flat rate, unless we are managing the server for you, and have
installed the software on the server(s) from the ground up. Or we can move
your site and do that in the process as well. This is more geared to high
traffic sites, and is not cost effective for smaller sites.

If you want a one off site performance assessment we do that as well.
Details are here:

http://2bits.com/services/drupal-performance-assessment-tuning-and-optimization.html

http://2bits.com/services/drupal-server-installation-configuration-and-tuning.html

You can also read our articles here and do much of that yourself.

http://2bits.com/articles/drupal-performance-tuning-and-optimization-for-large-web-sites.html

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM, FGM <fgm at osinet.fr> wrote:

> AFAIK, Khalid at 2Bits consulting does.
> http://2bits.com/