[consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Sat Apr 25 14:43:00 UTC 2009

We hit this topic less than a month ago -
http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/consulting/2009-March/003088.html

And read the followups as well.

Also, charging for performance tuning as a flat rate is pretty
interesting.  If you find anyone who takes that arrangement please
write back to the list about the experience.

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison