[consulting] Does anyone offer Drupal performance tuning services?

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Sat Apr 25 15:34:48 UTC 2009

Thanks Greg,

I understand there are a lot of firms offering this service, but what I'm
really hoping for is someone who had a deep understanding of server and
performance issues and can spend a couple of hours analyzing a site and
making adjustments.

I'm not looking for a large shop that will charge thousands of dollars for
this service, but a consultant who has expertise in this area and would
charge fair market value for a few hours of their time.

By flat rate, I mean a willingness to give a price upfront based on the site
specs and hosting situation.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems that someone with this expertise, might be
charging somewhere in $50 to $100 an hour range, and in just a couple of
hours they should be able to accomplish quite a lot for a site.

This would be a really valuable service for those of us in the biz who might
be very knowledgeable in other areas but don't know much about servers,
bottlenecks, load balance, etc -- and don't really want to learn either.

Thanks,
Sam