[consulting] General consultant's vent

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:48:19 UTC 2009

An article that may be of interest:

http://www.violentacres.com/archives/59

Slightly vulgar, but entertaining/refreshing nonetheless -- I'd like to draw
attention to the point where he says 'I long for the day a manager walks up
to a table and says, “How dare you treat my employee this way. Get out
now.”' -- That goes for business owners too: if your clients/customers try
to bully you around, simply refuse service!

=D
-----
Cameron Eagans
Owner, Black Storms Studios, LLC